Friday, 15 November 2019
- 8.30 am Arrival Tea and Coffee
- 9.00 am Leading Advocacy—Katherine O’Regan, Chair, Rookwood General Cemetery
- 9.45 am Phoenix Product and Business Update— Patrick Whyte, Phoenix Foundry
- 9.55 am CCNSW Strategic Projects—Steffanie von Helle and Charles Latimer, Cemeteries and Crematoria NSW
- 10.30 am Basic Instincts—The Psychology of Design—Florence Jaquet, Florence Jaquet Landscape Architect (FJLA)
- 10.35 am Morning Tea
- 11.00 am Delivery of Artwork & Memorialisation Projects —Rodney Claxton, Everlon
- 11.10 am Unearthing the Right Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Tools, how ICT packages can assist cemetery operators in meeting the requirements of Part 4, Cemeteries and Crematoria Act 2013.
1.00 pm Lunch
2.00 pm CCANSW Extraordinary General Meeting
- 3.30 pm Afternoon Tea
- 4.00 pm CCANSW Annual General Meeting
- 5.00 pm Session concludes
- 6.20 pm Gather in hotel foyer for short walk to dinner restaurant
- 6.30 pm Dinner: The Greenhouse of Orange Restaurant (located in the Ex-Services Club). Dinner is proudly sponsored by CCANSW Principal Sponsors, Arrow Bronze, Everlon & Phoenix Foundry.